DTC SECURITY CONSULTING: AN HOLISTIC APPROACH
In today’s Internet-connected world businesses and government agencies must be prepared to respond to and get ahead of increasingly sophisticated security threats and challenges. Phishing, Spam, WORMs and internal as well as external hackers can have a catastrophic impact on your business.
The world is also becoming increasingly more regulated. Meeting compliance and privacy regulations often requires industry-specific knowledge, security expertise, and involves much time and effort to monitor and maintain.
Our security consultants can work with you on the following services:
- Cyber security strategic consulting and interim IT Security leadership
- Regulatory compliance (assessment and implementation), PCI, HIPAA, etc.
- Cyber security enterprise architecture
- Threat/vulnerability analysis (NIST framework)
- Risk analysis ISO27001
- Manage emerging threats
- Find and protect sensitive data (personal client data and sensitive business information)
- Safeguard intellectual property
- Establish Security Governance tailored to your business and industry
- Audit services
- Cyber security project planning and delivery
- Penetration testing
- Security authoring
- Disaster recovery consultation